Key Consumer Contacts
Not sure where to go with a consumer related question or complaint? Many consumer issues fall under provincial and territorial jurisdiction, such as:
- Terms and conditions of the sales of goods and services (including refunds and quality of service);
- Contract and billing issues;
- Regulation of collection agencies and their practices;
- Regulation of credit reporting agencies; and
- Purchase, operation and maintenance of motor vehicles.
If you are unsure of where to go or whom to contact you may want to contact your local provincial or territorial consumer affairs office first for more information or assistance with your problem.
Please visit the website of the Canadian Consumer Handbook for a full list of provincial and territorial consumer affairs offices.