The Oral Board of Examination
The Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) is responsible for the Oral Board of Examination process. Candidates who have completed the prerequisites can apply for an invitation to the oral boards using the new OSB Licence Administration Application (OLAA). Upon successful completion of the Competency-Based National Insolvency Examination, candidates will receive an email invitation to apply for a licence. This email will contain a link to the OLAA with instructions on how to complete the Application for Trustee Licence electronically.
If you have previously participated in an oral board but did not receive a licence, you should have received an email invitation to reapply for a licence online. If you did not receive an invitation, you are asked to email OSB Licensing.
The following information is provided to assist candidates in planning and preparing for the Oral Boards of Examination.
- How the Oral Board of Examination Works
- Preparation for the Oral Board of Examination
- Administrative Information on the Oral Board of Examination
- Policy on Recording the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy’s Oral Examinations
- Competencies to be Evaluated
- Obtaining Feedback on the Oral Board of Examination / Requesting a Review of a Licensing Decision
- 2016 Oral Board of Examination Results
All candidates were invited to participate in a teleconference in which an OSB representative delivered the presentation which was given to attendees at the CAIRP Tutorial in September 2016 and answered any questions candidates had.
- Date modified: